Monday, March 02, 2009

Worries & Chocolate.

Everyday you read about thousands and thousands more people being made redundant/unemployed/not needed. In all countries, in all cities, in all types of businesses. Even in little Fagersta hundreds and hundreds, out of a total workforce of a few thousand, are now - or will soon - be unemployed. Scary.

I don't like uncertainty. So I've been eating a lot of chocolate recently.

I don't really think chocolate will solve any major world crises. But oh my good does it taste good. Mmm. And a bag of Maltesers can surely keep your mind occupied for, like, 10 whole minutes. I guess that means I would have to eat, like, 96 bags per day to keep my mind completely off the state of the world... Honestly, I wouldn't mind.

More chocolate to the people, y'all.

L x

No comments: